Thursday, July 2, 2009

HELP US CREATE SUSTAINABLE EMPLOYMENT TODAY IN OTTAWA, ONTARIO sylvain.henry@ymail.com

I am an employment opportunities point person for Ottawa, Ontario. I post and share opportunities for free. Should you have any employment opportunities to offer and would post your job description to a group of several thousand people in the Ottawa region alone, contact me. I also have global contacts and am directly connected to point persons in other cities around the world.

I actively help job seekers and client seekers, and other recession survivors, by means of a free online group that shares job leads via global online discussions (weekly Jobathons). I am also meeting with employers, spiritual leaders, world leaders and an army of volunteers from around the world to create a revolutionary new kind of tradeshow/careerfair.

Peace and Prosperity, sylvain.henry@ymail.com http://facebook.com/satyagraha

No comments:

Post a Comment