Monday, May 17, 2010

Mindwars: Is there a battle for our minds as well?

Being without any television, radio, and phone for almost a month, the quality of my life has improved on many levels. My dreams are more vivid: In my dreams I now hear sounds, see more colours (includiing a new colour) and sometimes now even smell things. Even the subject of my dreams has changed, they now seem more like premonitions (and I am no psychic). My health has improved: I have lost about 8 pounds without dieting, and a heel pain I had for months is now gone (first in my left heel then in my right heel the following day). What you think about changes, you think less about material things and you think more about people. But the most significant change was a social one: my social life has significantly improved in ways you perhaps might not believe (I would rather have you live this experience and you tell me about this social change).

I also feel freer because of this experience. I cannot help but feel that eletronic media that radiate sound and image energies (vibrations) have an immediate effect on people, generally a negative and addictive effect. I never thought I would actually hearing say something like this but I am because the results are overwhelming and, over a long period of time may even be life-changing for most of us.

This has also made me wonder if there is a "mindwar" going on, a battle for our minds. Perhaps it is a battle to prevent us from thinking or acting on key social matters or to even care about them. If this is true, I wonder who would be doing this and why. This can become a problem if, in the midst of a pandemic of world problems, we do nothing but sit for hours each day totally immersed in the Internet while listening to our music and snacking on unhealthy foods.

I wonder if some of you have had a similar experience. If you did, I would appreciate it if you would share it with us or with me.

If you wish, join us in an international day of focus and fasting
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=116790391687258

Peace, Prosperity, Truth

sylvain.henry(gmail.com)
Please share this note, especially with youth. I pray that our new generation will also accept to take on this challenge of a "technological one-month fast" but it might be tougher for them since they were born with all this sense-oriented de-focusing technology, but the benefits of trying the challenge are really worth it. Imagine if 1000 young people tried this one-month technology fast, with all their energy and good intentions to add to this improved and socially-directed focus power they could change the world overnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment