Friday, July 10, 2009

ATTN: Career services department (from Sylvain Henry)

Please tell me who I should contact to discuss any upcoming employment opportunity (or internship opportunity) at your organization within the next two months (July and August, 2009). I would like to contact that person.

I am a member of a volunteer-based social network of professionals and skilled workers who are immediately available for work. I'd be happy to share any job description that you (or your partners) may have, along with a company description. A resume of a potential candidate will be emailed to you directly from the candidate. Help us create sustainable employment today.

Please contact me at: sylvain.henry@ymail.com
Sustainable community organizer (Canada)

PS We will also contact you if we plan a career fair/trade show.

No comments:

Post a Comment