Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The People's Prosperity Parties

Let's party the recession out of our regions! I have now prepared different formats of my Peoples' Prosperity Parties depending on the mix of participants (entrepreneurs, jobseekers, philanthropists, building owners, students, seniors, immigrants, ambassadors, spiritual leaders, media). The primary purpose of my FREE HOME-PARTIES is to motivate people to do simple things that can help them survive the recession, its secondary purpose is to stop the recession regionally, the tertiary purpose is to reinvigorate the spirit and value of community. Currently I only host these events in the Ottawa and Gatineau area, and all I require is a pot of coffee and meeting space for a minimum of 15 people, but a maximum of 55 people. If the parties become more popular I will consider traveling to other locations. I will soon be posting a YouTube video of the shortest format of these parties for the benefit of my international friends. To reserve, or join, the next prosperity party, contact sylvain.henry (at) gmail.com
PS A volunteer musician or comedian is always welcome (Ottawa or Gatineau region).

No comments:

Post a Comment